Cloth Face Coverings
كامل ريع هذا المنتج لدعم الاسر المتعففه داخل الكويت
SET of 5 FACE COVER - مجموعة من خمس قطع
RANDOM COLORS - الالوان عشوائية
هذا الماسك لا يُعد حامٍ طبياً
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
A cloth face covering may not protect the wearer, but it may keep the wearer from spreading the virus to others.
COVID-19 spreads mainly from person to person through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Studies and evidence on infection control report that these droplets usually travel around 6 feet (about two arms lengths).
Wear Cloth Face Coverings
Wear cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.
- Cloth face coverings may slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
- Cloth face coverings can be made from household items
While people who are sick or know that they have COVID-19 should isolate at home, COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected. That’s why it’s important for everyone to practice social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from other people) and wear cloth face coverings in public settings. Cloth face coverings provide an extra layer to help prevent the respiratory droplets from traveling in the air and onto other people.
Who should wear
People older than 2 years of age in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain
Who should NOT wear
Children under age 2
Anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
How to clean
- You can include your face covering with your regular laundry.
- Use regular laundry detergent and the warmest appropriate water setting for the cloth used to make the face covering.
Washing by hand
- Prepare a bleach solution by mixing:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) household bleach per gallon of room temperature water or
- 4 teaspoons household bleach per quart of room temperature water
- Check the label to see if your bleach is intended for disinfection. Some bleach products, such as those designed for safe use on colored clothing, may not be suitable for disinfection. Ensure the bleach product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser.
- Soak the face covering in the bleach solution for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool or room temperature water.
Make sure to completely dry cloth face covering after washing.
How to dry
- Use the highest heat setting and leave in the dryer until completely dry.
- Lay flat and allow to completely dry. If possible, place the cloth face covering in direct sunlight.